Our Chapter Categories:
Mt. Diablo Audubon Society is committed to the sustainable balance of our community’s
people, birds, other wildlife, and habitat through conservation,
education, and advocacy.
- Ensure a high degree of habitat diversity and preservation through an active
role in local environmental activities and issues.
- Observe, collect, and report information concerning the status of birds,
other wildlife, and habitat.
- Support community organizations with similar goals.
- Sponsor educational activities to promote environmental knowledge with
a special focus on youth.
- Enhance public appreciation of the natural world with an emphasis on birds.