MDAS Education - Class Registration Policies
The MDAS Education Committee has attempted to establish fair and equitable policies for class registration. To seek clarification prior to registering for a class or to suggest changes to our policies, please contact the Education Committee Chair.
- MDAS members have first priority in opportunities to enroll in MDAS classes. Typically, enrollment will begin at an MDAS monthly meeting, with sign-ups taken on a first-come-first-served basis. Registration is not complete until payment is made.
- Registration will then be made available through the website or through phone/email contact with the class registrar, as identified in the online class description. Once again, registration is not complete until payment is made.
- Announcements will also be made in the monthly Quail newsletter, with the same registration information provided there.
- Next, instructors may place announcements on their personal websites, and direct students to the MDAS registration procedures.
- Thereafter, if there are class openings remaining, public announcements through other media may be made to inform the general public.
- A waiting list will be created, if needed, based upon time and date of email request or other time-stamped communications medium.
- Payment may be made by personal check at an MDAS meeting or mailed to the class registrar.
- Payment may also be made through PayPal on the website, or through other means of electronic delivery as may be established.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Students may cancel their registration at any time, but cancellation refunds will only be given if the cancelled registration can be filled from a waiting list.
- If an entire class needs to be cancelled, all registered students will promptly receive a refund.
- Registration in a class shall constitute acceptance of the above terms.